Sunday, April 14, 2019

Summer Plans

Summer is fast approaching and I'm not really a summer person. I hate hot weather. Being a big girl I don't dig sweating and getting boob gravy & swamp ass. Normally I don't have any summer plans, but this year that's changed. Last year I went to my first book signing in Tulsa,OK and I'll be trying to return to it this summer. I say trying, because with my dad passing away it's thrown a wrench into the works of planning and saving. 

I'm excited and nervous for it, because of my own book. Though I've wrote six before it with BJ. It being my own work if it's shit it is on me. And as it stands right now everything comes up with BJ's name first. Sometimes I don't even feel like I did anything in our books, but that's just be being a Debbie Downer. Other than going to Tulsa I'm hoping to get a few more books out before the holidays. I'm working on two as it is. Another on my own and one with another co-author. Both books are kind of out of my comfort zone, but I hope they turn out well.

Since Crimson Apocalypse came out the feedback (what little I've gotten) has been good, but I worry the few people that have talked to me about it where bias. Being a small Indy author I don't have a large fan/reader base or the ones that I do have can't seem to afford to buy my book. And I know the struggle of being broke AF. I am thankful for any sale I make and any feedback I get.

I wonder what everyone else is going to do for Summer?  

No comments:

Post a Comment