Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Q&A

What’s your Favourite Book? The Last Vampire Series by Christopher Pike. 
What’s your favourite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip 
What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? I'm not really sure. I have so many. The first one that comes to mind is when I was about 12 and I got my foot stuck in my dad's van. And I really panicked he had left me in the van while he ran into his work. Told me not to move and I wanted the drink he had got me in the back of the van. As I was climbing over the seats I got stuck. When he came back and found me I look to pathetic to yell at so he just laughed at me for a good moment before freeing me from the seat. 
What are your 3 Favourite Movies?
1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer! "Pike isn't a name its a fish!" RIP Luke Perry!
2. The Sword In The Stone
3. Every Which Way but Loose
What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Charlotte, NC. Haven't been many places. 
What accomplishment are you most proud of? Other than my daughters. I would have to say writing and publishing my first solo book. 
Who would you like to live like for a day? Beyoncé (Who wouldn’t?!)
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, and they could answer. What would they be?
1.  Are you happy?
2. Who is your favorite human, and why?
3. Why am I not allowed to use the bathroom alone? 
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? I try and find something funny to watch to cheer me up and take my mind off stuff. Or I go listen to angry music till the bad mood or feelings pass. 
Using one word, how would you describe your family? Crazy! 
Who is the funniest person you know? My nephew Roland. 
What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? I watch a lot of scary movies. As an adult there only been two movies that made me pause them, because they freaked me out. The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface, and Masters of Horror Jenifer.  
Who’s your celebrity crush? I have a few but I'll go with Mark Wahlberg.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? It's a tie between Ireland and Germany. 
If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose? That's kind of a hard question for me. I want to say Torrid so I can get nice clothes in my size, but I also want to say Books a Million or Sephora. 
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? It was a tie between a chef and an actress. 
What’s your favorite day of the week? I really don't have one. Other than Friday The 13th.
Who would play you in a movie about your life? Melissa McCarthy or Chrissy Metz 
What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Rocky Mountain Oysters 
What’s your pet peeve? As a mother I got a lot. People not closing cabinets and draws. Or not putting a new roll of toilet paper or paper towels on the thing. And it has to be over and not under. My OCD won't let it go if its under. 
I’d love to hear your answers to these questions too! Give it a go in the comments, you might learn something new about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment