Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019

2019 
Pros

  1. I got to go home an see my family & friends. 
  2. Found two books signings closer to me. 
  3. I got to finally meet my bestie and sister from another mister Amy Walden and her wonderful family. 
  4. I got amazing feedback on my solo book Crimson Apocalypse.
  5. I learned a few new things about myself.  
  6. I got an idea for the book I'm working on now. 
Cons
  1. My father passed away on January 10th! 
  2. I got heat rash never had it before in my life. Thank you Amy! 
  3. I got chewed alive by bugs and other things. Gotta love the summer!

In all honesty it was a very hard year for me on a lot of levels and I am not sorry to see it go! That being said it bring me a lot of great memories and taught me a lot of things about myself. Going into 2020 I have a lot of goals and I know this new year is going to bring me wonderful things. I will not say any of that "New Year! New me!" Shit. LOL That's me not. As we get older we all change. I am not the same person I was at the start of 2019, and I hope by the end of 2020 I'm a better version of the Misty I am now. I have so many thing I want to do and challenges I want to overcome just to test myself. Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of Crimson Apocalypse. Here's to 2020 may we all move on to bigger and better things in our lives!!

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment